SVG export from Easel

Worked perfect THANKS!

1 Like

Easel now has a project export function that includes SVG files. Refer to this post for more details:

2 Likes

That’s good to hear! This is one of the suggestions I made and remade about five times when I took the survey about a little while back. The method I posted works, but can be a little time consuming, especially if the file you’re exporting in g-code is a large file with a lot of detail, and then you have to make sure you’re vectors are all joined and all duplicates are removed. This should streamline the process quite a bit, I’m happy to hear about this!! Thanks for the hard work!

1 Like

Can you give me the software name? CNCZone is a large, complex site and I can’t easily find the software.

I used this feature today, and had an issue. There essentially three separate images in my layout. When exported the project and opened the .svg file, one of the images came out rotated - about 180 degrees, it looks like. I tried it again, first combining the images, and it looks like that solved the problem.