Sweet, Non-X-Carve Toys!

I try to fly this one as much as I can:

1917946_117280417216_4482005_n

Like this:

6 Likes

Just finished this for my grand daughter

4 Likes

I make and sell wireless countdown timers and performance displays for track & field officials. Here’s one not quite fully assembled. A few pieces have some CNC love applied. :wink:

1 Like

Bet the surf is better though…!

My main hobby have been RC modelling/flying and since taking my glider rating that has taken over. But the season run only from April-October or so so I need to diversify :wink:

I love techincal hobbies / construction (to create basically) and have dabbled in many things such as speaker build:

HalairColumn

Amplifier project, 50W Class A (2x25W):
new layout (1)

What is more natural than to combine that into a different project:
thumb

3 Likes

Looks like that amp has plenty of “capacity.” See what I did there? Your work is very artful!

This is my other hobby. My daughter loved the Camaro so much she decided to buy herself one when she turned 18. I’m so proud of that girl :slight_smile;

2 Likes

Well that can be difficult. I no longer fly airplanes or teach others to fly, I stopped building houses, I moved from Colorado so I don’t ski anymore, stopped riding motorcycles, left competitive shooting, never liked golf. Wow, boring life this retired stuff! The rc airplanes are sitting on the shelf since I started this CNC stuff.

Hey, I have started a YouTube channel,
Paw Paw’s WorkShop.

Here’s a photo of some of my planes. Everyone loves pictures

v

1 Like

About 132.000uF worth :smiley:

Looks like I’m not the only one in the RC hobby here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

shop-truck

I make home made steel RC cars. This is a little Rat Rod I am working on currently.

9 Likes

Yes it is :slight_smile: it’s mine.

Here it sits waiting for the summer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t do it anymore but my I used to make fighting robots, great fun!

We won this side event due to sheer luck!

2 Likes

Looks like the little guy is sitting on the operating table Phil.

1 Like

Anyway you look at them they are cool.

1 Like

My 29’ homebuilt toy -

7 Likes

That is awesome!

I have many little hobbies to pass time.

love modding and playing on my golf cart

high voltage pass time

enjoy building what I need

used to race riding mowers

want to know anything else I do I have 131 useless videos here

7 Likes

Yea, Lots of plywood, epoxy and bronze wood screws. If interested here is my building blog - http://dev.egyptian.net/raymacke/TG/

During most of my life there have been two main leisures, R/C modelling (aircrafts, scale) which I have covered earlier and fly fishing (brown trout / sea trout)

2 Likes

Wow, I actually found the plane that I learned to fly in back in 1970’s. It’s still flying. Now that brings back some good memories. This has always been my passion

2 Likes