Switches limited 2

Hello every one,
Thank you for your help. I want to ask you: I changed the $21 to 1. But, when I checked the switches limited by my hand, I see that the machine had stopped move. This is good status?? it’s means, when I touch (hit) the switches limited by my hand, the machine is stopped move, and when I remove my hand from the switches limited, the machine did not move again. Is it good status?? or this is wrong status??

Set:
$21=0 (Hard limit disabled)
$20=1 (Homing enabled)
$27=3 (Homing pull-off set to 3mm vs default 1mm)

During homing each axis switch will be tapped twize, $27 define pull-off distance between the two taps. In some cases default value is not enough for the switch to cleat.

Do the green icons in Easel Machine Inspector light up green when homing switch for X/Y/Z is pressed by hand?

Do the green icons in Easel Machine Inspector light up green when homing switch for X/Y/Z is pressed by hand?

• No.

I did understand what you mean. Are you mean to write (to change the value) $21=0 and the $20=1 and $27=3??. Now, the values are: $21=1, $20=0, $27=1.

Please try to keep the same question to one post that way people having similar issues/questions can look in a single thread.

{:0)

Brandon Parker