T Slot wasteboard

Just got an email saying mine is shipping which is pretty cool.

Just curious if anyone else has gotten theirs already, and if they could post pics

1 Like

Just got the same email. Mine comes in Wednesday!

Mine will also be here Wednesday (9/29)

Mine was delayed. Was supposed to show up yesterday, didn’t.

I just got mine, took about 30 minutes to install.

Would you mind taking a pic so I have an idea of the orientation when I install? I didnt see any instructions.

2 Likes

Thank you! I went looking for the video, I must’ve missed it.

I am curious. That says step 15. How did you find the video? I went back through the xcarvepro.inventables.com and it still shows 1-13.

They sent it along with the notice that they had shipped the new T Slot washboard. It was a link in the email. I am sure that they will update the complete video series to share once they are shipping the T slot as the native component.

Mine arrived yesterday, I plan to install it this weekend!

Oh wow, i’m kinda dejected now because I got my x-carve but did not receive the waste board package or shipping information regarding it. How close to the x-carve arriving did you get the other notification?

I got my xcp back in April I think.

Then just recently received the upgraded t slot

I got my t-slot wasteboard, I’m just going to hold on to it for now since I’m doing fine with the stock one. Glad I have a back up / spare now though.

That’s a good idea,

However, I would say, the new T slot board is amazing.
Significantly speeds up and secures down my work pieces.

Agreed, but most of my pieces get cut out to the edge, so I can’t secure them with the clamps that work with the slot anyway.

1 Like

I received my T-Slot wasteboard yesterday, installing today.
Once i get it installed, do I need to flatten it? If so, do I just run the flatten project that was included in the setup of the machine?
I had an original X-Carve, now the Pro, and have never flattened a wasteboard other than during the initial setup, not sure how to go about it

I personally didn’t flatten mine. It sat flat and level for me when I installed.
Your mileage may vary.

It should be flat. If not put a sacrificial board down and flatten that for your project. Don’t ruin the new wasteboard

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.