Targ's Workshop Build Log ... First Cuts

Sorry Jay, I was away on vacation. I have emailed you the plans.

1 Like

Got it, thanks again!

1 Like

Hello,

This is awesome! Could you share the plans with me? I’d like to get this built.

Thank you,
Jade

1 Like

Are these plans still available? if so please send to necropolis.rising@gmail.com
Just ordered 1000mm Xcarve, would love to have this ready when it arrives.

1 Like

Anyone else have these plans they are willing to share?

1 Like

Seems that a lot like the folding idea. How many that have built this or something similar actually fold theirs away?

I don’t visit these forums often (I really hate the layout and UI), so sorry if i missed any requests. Send an email to Matthew@Targsworkshop.com

i keep mine store in the folded position. Works great for keeping it out of the way in a small garage shop.

My slightly modified version of your folding table. Thanks so much for sharing the plans!

6 Likes

Amazing!

This is exactly what I need. I emailed Matt for the plans, but if anyone already has the plans and is willing to share with me I’d greatly appreciate it.

1 Like

Hi Ted, I am very interested by this cart. I know it was based on original Matthew’s plan. May I ask you for sharing your modified plan with me? I intend to build this one in Rio de Janeiro. My email is mauropelegrino@gmail.com.Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Ted, I tried sending you an email to request the plans but it failed. I don’t know why but it says address not found. I have a small garage space and a space-saver desk like yours will be a great idea. I will really appreciate if you can send me the plans. My email address is temi.adeyeri@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Such a nice design! Looking to build a similar thing and was wondering if you would share the drawings. Very much appreciated! Thanks, jonas.lindqvist@gmail.com.

1 Like

Ted would you happen to have the plans for this? The original posters email doesn’t seem to work anymore. If so please shoot me a email wweinaug @ Gmail.com

Removes the spaces

1 Like

Hi I am also looking at getting hold of these plans if possible look great and will be perfect for my Root3 cnn.
pdavg@hotmail.co.uk

1 Like

Hi would appreciate the specifications so that I an buikd one for my new 750mm
pvickers@tpg.com.au

1 Like

Anyway I can get these plans so I can build one for my 750 … my shop is very small and this would help my space issue

1 Like

Hello Ted! That is a very nice looking table that you’ve built there!! Any chance you could share your plans? If so, please email them to brian.skinnell@gmail.com. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I know this is an ancient thread but having moved into a new house with a different garage setup this fold down cart would be perfect. Does anyone have the plans for it? I emailed Matthew but the email bounced. A link to a dropbox or something would seem to be benificial given the popularity of this cart.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello, I am new to the site.
I Just saw your Youtube video on X-Carve with your folding table. Would it be OK if I could get the plans from you so I could to make that work station for my small basement?

Jonathan

@Targs_Workshop Great Idea! I have tried to email the email you provided but no luck and just bounces back :frowning: If you are still happy to send through the plans my email is brentmartin_@hotmail.com

1 Like