Targ's Workshop Build Log ... First Cuts

If anyone has the file for this would be very appreciative if you could forward on to me mike@buist-intl.co.uk as it’s a great piece of kit

1 Like

Hi there,

Looking for the plans to this. Are they still available?
If so please send to 09chesser@gmail.com
Thanks,

Robert

1 Like

I tried to send an email to Matthew@Targsworkshop.com and it returned to me saying the domain didn’t exist. If you still have the plans available for the X carve table, I would really enjoy seeing them. Thanks!

1 Like

X-Carve Workstation Plans.pdf (142.5 KB)
X-Carve CNC Table.igs (8.3 MB)
I hope its okay he just gave them to me free long ago.

6 Likes

Almost finished making mine and then see the plans :grinning:

Not a bad effort from just winging it

1 Like

I always thought these should have just been added to the original post.

2 Likes

really nice table design

it seems like only half of the plans made it. it cuts off at the torsion box.

1 Like

The igs file I opened in fusion 360 it’s all to scale there. I think it’s been a while. But I remember being in the same position not really have the step by step. Mine changed slightly to fit my needs as well. I have a tower not a laptop I cut a hole in the side to keep things plugged in. I added magnets to the legs

1 Like

Hay can you please send me the plans for this project if you still have them? My email is adams_life5883@yahoo.com. My brother and I are looking to build this for a 30X30 xcarve.

Thanks,
Adam

1 Like

I would love the plans and measurements for Matthews original folding table or even a close modified version. I have started receiving my boxes with my new 1000mm xcarve today. My original plans on housing and mounting this machine fell through. So I’m stuck working under a carport with limited storage and space options. Any help would be great.

1 Like

I made mine 60" wide by 18" deep. 34" tall. I made the torsion table 46" wide by 42" deep. The strips in the middle of the torsion box are 2.5". Those are the main dimensions I think you need to get started.

1 Like

Is there any chance you are distributing the plans for this cart? If so, could you please send me a set at chucktx780@yahoo.com?

Thank you,

ATC(AW) Chuck Brower
US Navy (Ret)

1 Like

Preston,

Do you still have the plans Matthew sent you that you can share? I can’t seem to hook up with Matt to get them from him. If so, please send them to chucktx780@yahoo.com. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

ATC(AW) Chuck Brower
US Navy (Ret)

1 Like

Did you follow plans to build that cart ,or is this your own design? I have VERY limited space and would like to do a cart fold up design on wheels. Yours looks perfect.

1 Like

If you wouldent mind my email is ibscott.74023@gmail.com . Could you send me those plans? Thanks! – Scott B>

1 Like

Any chance plans for this are still floating around? I tried the email but it rejects when I do.

if someone has, could I get a copy to: upyerkilt_@hotmail.com there is a _ after upyerkilt

Thanks

1 Like

@BradCourt they were posted about 15 posts up.

2 Likes

the plan cuts off at the torsion box assembly and i cannot open the igs file so i am not sure if the rest of the plans are there or not if you still have the plans would you mind sending them to shaunfridley@gmail.com. thank you so much i am hoping to build this this week.

1 Like

Can you email me the plans you used or did for this table please? Makingallknown@gmail.com

1 Like