Targ's Workshop Build Log ... First Cuts

If you dont mind sharing can you post some pics of the drawers and their construction, along with whatever slides you used? I am not a carpenter, and would love to know the right way to build the drawers along with the correct way to install them with slides.

thanks

1 Like

Great design. I need to make one. Do you have any plans available? If so, please send them to msigeti@gmail.com.

Appreciate it very much

1 Like

any files you care to share for your drawer layouts?

Can anyone send me the plans to dustinjean83@gmail.com i have tried to email matthew and it immediately rejects it, I ordered an xcarve today and would like to build this before it arrives!

1 Like

By chance anyone have the full plans? If so can you email them to teckmstr24@mac.com. I emailed Matt today and it get bounced back. I have the X-carve already in the shop and it takes up too much space. This would be my game changer right now. Thanks everyone!

1 Like

We’re you able to get ahold of these plans?

1 Like

no response, I wish.

1 Like

Michael,
I have not ordered my X-Carve yet, but want to build the folding cart first. I downloaded Targ’s plans but they do not show dimensions except for table. Can you share dimensions and or full plans please.
Thanks,
Al

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PS23T31/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_E.IbFb5ZYDYX3
Drawer Slides
X-Carve WorX-Carve Workstation Plans.pdfkstation Plans.pdf
add a 1/4"to the width the bottom and front and back

Send me your email and I’ll send you what I’ve got.

akoralewski@tampabay.rr.com

Thanks !

Can some one send me the plans for the folding table , kaotikfusion@gmail.com … thank you

Any chance someone could send me the plans for this workstation? msigeti@gmail.com

Thanx in advance,
Mark

Mark - I’m interested in plans as well. If you receive them, could you forward a copy to Mike at mdmoorman88@gmail.com please? Thx

Mike,
Can you send me the plans that you have for the x-carve workstation. Thanks!

goldda43@yahoo.com

I made something similar awhile back and I thought I’d share the drawings/models.

Full disclosure: I messed up on the hinge spacing (fit is too tight) so you might want to trim down the top dimensions. Also, I had to trim down the front brace so you don’t pinch your fingers.

I told myself that I’d fix the plans before posting (but that was over a year ago, so it’s safe to assume I won’t). Today I was cleaning up some of my Fusion 360 files, and when I came across this project I thought I’d share these to allow others to benefit (or not). Please share your mods and improvements!

Enjoy

Table model (Fusion 360): Fusion
Table Drawings (Fusion 360): Fusion

2 Likes

I forgot to include the cutlists.

Folding CNC Table (Sans Drawers).pdf (528.8 KB)

CNC Table Drawers.pdf (231.1 KB)

2 Likes

ted do you have the plans for your desk ? can you please email it to my email Djtony143@gmail.com thank you

Hello is it possible to forward the table plans pretty pretty please and thank you

Aliyahd1@icloud.com

Can someone please send the plans to owen.chadwick.watt@gmail.com? Will throw ya 5 bucks in return once they are sent. Matt is no longer answering.