Terminology question for type of carving

When you engrave into a piece of material it’s called “engraving”. When you carve out an object it’s called a “profile”. If you carve into the material it’s called a “pocket”. What is the proper terminology for when you carve away material and what you are left with is the design you wanted like when making a stamp like this project?

your link doesnt work but i believe that its a relief as well

its either a relief or called contour is how i would explain it

@TravisLucia can you please share this project publicly

Should be all set Zach, Sorry about that.