Thanks to Charley Thomas

A big thank you to Charley Thomas!
He successfully walked me through a workflow of Vcarve triquetra and picsender. I now have a better understanding of the process.

4 Likes

Very helpful individual indeed. My Triquetra zeroing block has been invaluable to me.

2 Likes

It was my pleasure. With so many people getting CNC machines I find that many of my customers have questions they didn’t know they had. After speaking with them on the phone for just a few minutes I can get a general sense of how familiar they are with CNC machines. Those that are brand new need help. I get it. Just like the rest of us, we were all brand new at some point and needed help. I am happy to provide that help.The truth of the matter is that 90 percent of my customer service requests are from new users. Let’s face it. CNC is not always a common sense thing. On almost every one of my phone calls to customers for support, I have their problem resolved in the first 10 to 15 minutes. Then I spend another 30 to 45 minutes answering other questions they have. It seems like each question leads to another. I help them with Easel, PicSender, UGS, Mach3, Vcarve, Aspire, and so on. I’m not complaining, after all there is a sense of satisfaction when you can help a person out. They get a better understanding and can finally make something with their machine, and I get to feel good about myself for doing the right thing.

So thank you @ChrisAchtschin for your support of Triquetra CNC and being a pleasure to speak to.

Charley Thomas
Triquetra CNC

3 Likes