That Was A Fun Build

Just finished putting my X Carve together, well almost still waiting on my back ordered X Controller. Took me about 10 hours with building the bench not to bad.

8 Likes

that looks good. Iā€™m green with envy. i ordered mine on 1/3/17. its now been shipped at last but international shipping takes so long! and my controller is also on back orderā€¦ sigh. keeping the little space for it swept and clean in the meantimeā€¦ . LOL!

Damn - 10 hours!! Good job.

1 Like

Ah - well, Iā€™ll still give him a cookie for the 10 hours to that point, but it will have a bite out of it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you, I couldnā€™t have done it that fast without my trusty electric screwdriver and hex bits and also pre-reading the instructions a few times before it arrived. And also all the helpful tips on the forums I still need to adjust belt tensioning and of course wiring when the controller comes.

1 Like

10 hours, why the rush?

My controller is still ā€˜on orderā€™ā€¦since mid-December.

what was your ā€œpromisedā€ shipping date? really hoping that it comes in good time.

Itā€™s been 7.5 weeks since order placement. The web site showed then and still does that all orders take between 6-8 weeks for delivery. The machine components all arrived at about 5.5 weeks, but the controller is still AWOL. :frowning:

Yeah my x controller isnā€™t marked for shipment till the 24th

I ordered December 11th. I was quoted Feb 15th as the earliest they expect to ship my x-controller.

Quick. Cheap. Good. Can only pick 2.

2 Likes