To help people understand WORK ZERO in easel

Thanks @PhilJohnson this is helpful!!!

1 Like

I’m glad I found this! I’m just putting my XC together right now and trying to get a handle on all of this stuff. If you were to click on the lower left button on the Position box would the center of the circle then move up and to the right?

1 Like

Thank you, Phil. I might just understand this someday. In a galaxy far, far away!

1 Like

That would be awesome, Phil. If you’re willing to make a video I will certainly be interested in seeing it. I don’t believe I’m the only one who would benefit from it!!! Please advise of it’s completion in this thread so I don’t miss it.
Thanks a lot,
…Gord

1 Like

Phil, that cleared up a lot of my confusion! I’m sure it’s not everything I need to learn but I really appreciate it. Thank you so much for going above and beyond!
All the best,
…Gord

2 Likes

You will love the endoscope. It allows me to work on the other side of the garage or in the house via cellphone or another PC (splashtop), and still keep an eye on my carves. I also added one to both lasers since they are so cheap.

Splashtop

2 Likes

Thanks for doing the video, Phil. You’re right; it makes much more sense when seeing it done than trying to understand from text! I’m a lot closer to understanding now.
Thanks again,
…Gord

2 Likes