Tool not raising and carving through material

Doing a 2 stage carve with multiple level text. Some times the bit does not raise and cuts through my work piece.

Please post your video online (youtube), so users don’t have to download.
Is the issue the same as was mentioned here?

1 Like

I think this starting to spread. Seems to be the same problem everyone else is having. You are going to be busy Neil.

1 Like

Hi Jacob,

Can you share your Easel project URL?

I added the link to the description, I don’t think we are having the same problem, his looked like he set the 0 for the second tool path, lower than the first

Like this? http://easel.inventables.com/projects/olsE6ACihUHM_1oULCl9ug

You need to share the project publicly.
File–>Share—>Share with Link—>Save

Noted. Here it is http://easel.inventables.com/projects/olsE6ACihUHM_1oULCl9ug

Based on your video, I’d guess it’s the same issue as the other thread (there’ve been a few).
If you share your gcode, I could look quickly to confirm.
Machine–>Advanced–>Generate Gcode–>Export
You’ll have to files.

Hi @JacobAubuchon, @NeilFerreri1
we could also see the bug you are referring. We are working on it now.
Thank you
Ruwan.

1 Like

Copy of EST Sign_roughing.nc (2.4 MB)
Copy of EST Sign_detail.nc (2.6 MB)

both are attached

1 Like

There ya go! I’m out.

2 Likes

Please note that we have a fix identified. At the moment it is going through the review process. I will update as soon as it is deployed.

Thank you

Ruwan.

3 Likes

Thank you Ruwan.

Is the issue in Easel Pro or Standard Easel as well, I have some people asking me a Facebook Community

1 Like

@JacobAubuchon, That was an issue in Easel Pro.
Thank you
Ruwan.

@JacobAubuchon, @NeilFerreri1, @WayneHall, we have deployed the fix. Please check.

Thank you

Ruwan.

Thanks Ruwan.

1 Like

Does this fix also fix the issue I reported over the weekend? Jeff was working it.

Do we need to do anything with files that may have been affected by this or just run the project again? I had something similar happen a month back.

@JuanDeLao You can run the project again, and it should work (assuming we are talking about the same issue).

2 Likes