Triquetra CNC Christmas Drawings

Well Conrad was quick on the draw and claimed his prize just moments ago. Processing his refund now. Congrats Conrad

1 Like

Iā€™ll bet you used to like Dehay from Florida too.

There are tow more chance to win. The next group of contestants starts now. Everyone who orders between now and December31 will automatically be entered.

Then on January first, Everyone who has EVER placed an order will automatically be entered for a chance to win.

The next Drawing will be January first and we will have the final 2 winners. Good luck everyone

Charley

Thank you Charley, This was a very nice supprise. I normally get notices of a bill due this time of month.
Merry Christmas to All.

1 Like

I will be drawing tomorrow (01/01/2017) for the last two winners. One will be among orders placed between December 25 and December 31 and the second will be drawn from ALL triquetra orders for 2016. When it is all said and done there will be 4 lucky winners that got their stuff for free!! (less shipping). So check back here tomorrow and look at the original post at the top of the page and check your email for a winning notification. Remember, you have to reply to my email to claim your prize within 5 days of receiving the email or it goes to another winner. If you havenā€™t purchased your Triquetra Touch Plate you still have time. The deadline is Midnight tonight US Central Time.

Good Luck everyone!!!

Charley

Unfortunately the last remaining winner did not reply to my email notification so I have drawn a new winner for the last drawing. Jeremy in Colorado, check your email!!! You have until January 10 to reply or Iā€™ll reach back into the bucket for yet another winner!

Charley Thomas
Triquetra CNC

All the winners have now been confirmed and prizes awarded. Thank you everyone for making Triquetra CNC a reality. Thereā€™s more to come!!

Charley

I never got an email, so I guess I didnā€™t win. Drat!

No, but you did get two extra chances because two of the winners never responded to my emails so I drew two more to replace them Those two jumped on it like a Duck on a June Bug!!

1 Like

I bet they did. Its a great product with great support from you.

2 Likes

Yupā€¦ Thatā€™s a great spreadsheet. The block looks cool, too.