Triquetra Touch Plate Fathers Day Sale

Fathers Day Sale Now Through 6/20/17. $25.00 Off a Complete Triquetra Auto Zero Touch Plate Kit

Starting now through Tuesday June 20, 2017 you can get a complete Triquetra Auto Zero Touch Plate Kit which include the Touch Plate, Magnetic ground connector with wire and the Triquetra Tool Box Software on a DVD disk all bundled together for $50.00 plus shipping. This is a 33% discount vs the standard 20% Inventables discount available to Inventables forum members.

I have 19 in stock ready to ship and more on the way. Backorders are accepted and are usually filled within 2 days not counting Sundays. Get yours at www.triquetra-cnc.com

5 Likes

Hi @CharleyThomas, it sounds like this will work on my X-carve but I haven’t been able to find installation instructions on how to set it up. Do you by chance have a walk thru for the original X-carve (without the X-controller)? I’d like to understand what’s involved with setting it up and how to get the touch plate running. I’ve watched the videos you have showing how to use the spreadsheets to dial things in. Thanks for any help you can lend.

Hi Jason,

It isn’t difficult to setup. worst part of the project on the original controller is that you have to remove the fan and g-shield to gain access to the Arduino at the bottom of the pile. There you connect the positive lead that goes to the touch plate to Pin A5. then reassemble the controller and connect the negative probe lead to the power supply main ground which is located next to the spindle output connections on the front of the power supply. That’s it for the hardware. The Triquetra touch plate comes with the Triquetra Tool Box which is an upgrade to the G-Code Generator Spreadsheet (Which is still available).

The tool box is a software package that has lots of useful features. You can watch the videos on that as well.

I’m always here to help you out if needed. I have tried to write the guides and publish videos to give the end user all the info they need to get it done on their own but sometimes people just need a little help. Haven’t had one yet that we couldn’t get figured out.

Just so you know, at the current sale price you will be getting EVERTHING in one package with a $25.00 savings which ends on June 20th. After that the Inventables discount coupon will turn back on and you can get up to $15.00 off depending on your order.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to give ma a shout.

Charley Thomas
Triquetra CNC

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks Charley for the walk thru… I was just watching your older video where you were milling your first plate and it flew off because of the double stick tape. =) Been there, done that myself.

Now I just gotta get my wife to order this for my daughter to give to me on Father’s Day! Sounds like an amazing deal! I really appreciate it.

2 Likes

I believe that if you read the comments from other users on this forum you will see that it isn’t a gimmick. It works and works well. I still use the first one I ever made every day. I ship all orders out via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes. If I ship on Monday then you should have it no later than Thursday. Sooner depending on where you live.

2 Likes

I can also ship today if ordered by 2:00pm Central Time.

1 Like

Just found the walk thru video… thanks again!

2 Likes

Just ordered mine, Charlie! Really looking forward to using this bad boy for multi-tool projects. Thanks again!

1 Like

Morning Joe.

I Just sent you an email with a tracking link and the activation codes for the Triquetra Tool Box.

Thanks for the order,

Charley Thomas
Triquetra CNC

1 Like

Great product well worth every penny, keep it up Charley!

Thank you Craig,

I just published an update to the Triquetra Tool Box. If you download it be sure to backup your data file before installing it. You can do that on the Main Menu by clicking the Export Database button and then import it after the new version is installed by click on the Import Database Button. Also be sure to write down your order and serial numbers. They can be found by clicking on the About button also on the main menu.

Charley

Hi Charley, Happy Father’s Day! My daughter just gave me my gift. Thank you! :+1::+1:

Glad you were able to get it on time. I’m sure it will be a gift that you will get years of use with.

Happy Fathers Day Zeroing,

Charley