Two stage cuts

I would like to be a part of the test group please to provide feedback. I should be receiving my 1/4" bit and collet in the mail early this week :slight_smile:

I would also like to play with this feature.

If still possible I would love to be added to the test group. Thanks so much!

I completed my first test project using the Rough/Detail feature in Easel and it worked perfectly! Before I started I lowered the rough bit slightly into the lower left corner of the work and made a small registration hole, then when I started the detail cut I just made sure the detail bit was centered in the small cut from the rough bit. Everything lined up perfectly.

This feature really reduced the time to get the project completed!

1 Like

@BrianSaban, @SpencerShepard, @DallasJohnDuvallIi, @pike_lake, @MichaelSchafer: you guys all now have access to the feature.

2 Likes

If you are still taking people to test the feature, I would be willing to do so. Thanks!

After spending hours waiting on a 1/32 bit to carve, I’l like to request be added to the testing group if possible.

Next you need to try one of these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-64-2-FLUTE-SINGLE-END-CARBIDE-END-MILL-/300608622648?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45fdab9038
:smile:

1 Like

could you please add me also

Ditto. Need to get that 1/4" collet…

@JeffTalbot Im hoping I just got lost in the feed but i would still love to have access to this feature. Thanks

Sorry about that. @WillardChivers, @TonyNo, @DavidLair, @KerryOgle, @SeanKeplinger: you guys all have access now.

2 Likes

Just started working with easel and quickly came looking for this feature. Please allow me access to this test group. Thanks

Hi Andrew, you’re in!

Is there a projected release date for this feature? Just curious.

Not just yet. Looking to get a little more feedback from those in the early access group first. We’ve only heard from a couple of folks so far.

1 Like

Probably take a bit to start really get rolling, most guys are still waiting for / assembling their X-Carves, it would appear. Once more guys have the hardware to run the software on, you’ll see a lot more feedback. :smile:

Jeff, thank you for adding me to the test group! I do not yet have my machine so feedback is limited at this point. When I get set up I will be sure to post results! Thanks again

I’ll be running some more tests this weekend @JeffTalbot

Anything you want me to be testing out specifically?

Thanks! Any feedback from using the feature, good or bad, how the cuts turned out, thoughts on usability, problems using the feature, ideas for making it better, etc.

Jeff

1 Like