Ultimate Dust Boot Files

Peter The New Brit Workshop was kind enough to share his files for the Ultimate Dust Boot, however I have no way of utilizing the files as I do not have Vcarve. I need to know if there is someone on this forum that can change the crv files to an SVG so that I can use Easel or UGC sender to cut his files out?

Ron

I am in the same boat. His dust boot looks very well thought out, and I’d like to build one for myself. I also don’t have vcarve…yet

ask him to send you the gcode instead of vcarve files, or ask anyone here with vcarve to generate the gcode for you.

@RonSwanson

whats the dust guard look like?

I believe the original thread also included a dwg file. Open it in a free CAD program like DraftSight, save as a DXF, open in free vector graphics program like Inkscape then save as SVG.

hi Patrick I have 3 files for the boot , why the three it a big file but can’t for life of me fig out how copy and paste each file here they end in .nc extension , I just import to easel

Bob
SB3 - Outside.nc (186.3 KB)SB3 - Bristle Channel.nc (145.8 KB)SB3 - Both Holes.nc (146.6 KB)

try them

I saved the vectors as SVG. I will try to post them here.
(hmm it keeps converting the SVG to PNG. I will put them up in a zip file too)
Static Boot.zip (2.2 KB)

Preview Pic:

Preview Pic:

Aaron,

Thanks that is just what I needed. Now I can get to making a dust boot for my Xcarve.

Thanks again,
Ron