V-carving in Easel

I am interested

Yep add my voice to the mix.

I haven’t bought an x-Carve yet, I have a large-ish laser cutter and do quite a lot of work for local signage companies, and have started to look around to get into CNC to widen the range of services that I can offer, so for me this would really help me to make up my mind to buy an x carve

Yes please.

Another Mac user here

I would also strongly encourage V-carve capacity in Easel. While others have
successfully used Macs via Bootcamp or Parallels, I never used these options
successfully.

So, YES!

You used Easel for that?

It would certainly open up new venues for us small business users.

I used Aspire running in VirtualBox on my Mac to generate the g-Code for it and then sent the g-Code via ChiliPeppr to the X-Carve. The point was that I’d love to do away with that process and just use Easel to create the same sort of stuff.

1 Like

Gotcha. Thanks. I would love to not even delve into that multi application work flow to begin with.

I’m interested !

I’m in too. I wish I could return V-carve pro. The learning curve is too big for me.

the simplicity and ease of easel is amazing I cant wait for this opton

This would really be the feature that would push to make this software amazing!!!

Very interested!!

What about a downloadable easel, gets pretty bogged over here in the UK due to being online and another yes to the v-carve thing!!

Never thought about this but it would be nice. Also to make it easier to cut offline.

I am interested.

I would be

Would love to see v carving added to easel. I have been using f engrave but love the simplicity of easel and the carving addition would just make it over the top.

Another vote for V-Carving!
I use F-Engrave on my Mac but would love to see it for Easel.
Easel is slowly becoming my one stop shop for CAD/CAM.

Another vote for everything being compatible with the MAC…

1 Like