VA, Tysons 1000mm X-carve looking for a new place

I have a 1000mm X-carve that I bought in 2018 and it has been really great to me. everything is good like new except the dust cover. I have replaced the belts that were worn out.
I wanted to upgrade my CNC to something more powerful. If anyone lives near me, pls contact me
and we can negotiate the price.

Hi, I Live 10.5 hours from you. Do you have pictures? I also have a post but I can do just cash ( Looking for a good, used X-Carve 1000mm setup - will Trade CNC 3040T with Cash well what do you think?

Hi AllenGRussell, Since the X-carve in good condition and I have replaced the belt and constantly maintaining it. I bought it for 2k, and I’m looking to sell it for 1.7k. what is the price you like to pay?

I will take some pics later this evening

Sounds very cool, I would have to see it first before I could give a price. Are we going to make a trade with cash or just cash.

IMG_2374 IMG_2375 IMG_2376

I just used it, so I haven’t clean it yet

I would like to have cash since I’m planning to have a more powerful CNC

Hi, does this come with laptop, ( CNC cutting files ) & Software Activation Number? Thank you for your time.

Xcarve does not need any activation number, since Easel is free to use. The CNC files are also on Easel all you need is to connect it to a computer then Easel will set everything up. Any computer works since Easel is online software

I working in Virginia would like to know how much you are thinking

It is in good shape and I have replaced the belt every three months. I’m thinking about 1.6k - 1.7k, but of course, it depends on how much you would like to buy it for. I live very close to Tysons and if you live close to me, you can come to pick it up, or I can drop it off.

Also, I have build a big enclosure with a bottom shelf for lumbers. If you want it, I can give it to you.

Since I’m moving to another state, I need to get rid of it.

Hey is this still available? I’m not far from Tysons I’m in Chantilly, VA and would like to take a look.

yes it is, do you want to come today afternoon?

I’m moving on Friday, so come take a look. If you like them, we can negotiate a price

What’s the best way to get in touch with you? Is there a direct message feature on this forum?

I have messaged you directly on inventables, I put my phone number there

This is has been a while, curious if still available?