Vetrics 10.5

Hi I am having a problem with loading a g-code from Vetrics desk top pro inti the x-carve. I down loaded the upgrade for 10.5, and now the x-carve will not recognize the g-code. Easel This is the message I am getting:
and not sure how to fix it.

G-code Import

Invalid G-code

Line 25: G2X1.9533Y0.2743I0.0038J-0.0039 The file contains invalid G-code syntax.

You must use one of our official post-processors in order to import external gcode.

Follow the instructions below for exporting from your CAM program.

Toolpaths must be absolutely positioned inside the work area, away from the clamps. If you are using multiple bits, you also must export only one tool per file.

Autodesk Fusion 360

Download the Easel post-processor for Fusion 360

For Windows

• In Fusion 360, open the Post Process dialog under CAM and set the configuration folder to a folder containing the downloaded Easel.cps
  • Select Easel.cps as the post configuration.

For Mac

• Follow these directions to install the post processor.
  • Select Easel.cps as the post configuration.

MeshCAM

You do not need to download a post-processor for MeshCAM, you can use the built-in post-processor Basic_Gcode-Inch.

There are a few important things to keep in mind using MeshCAM with Easel. This guide has more details.

Vectric V-Carve, Aspire, Cut2D

• Download the Easel post-processor for Vectric
  • Go to “File” → “Open Application Data Folder…”
  • Copy the downloaded post-processor into the PostP folder.

Other

For creating post-processors for other programs, check our Official G-code Spec for information about how to format g-code so that it can be imported. If you make a post-processor, get in touch and we can post it here!

What post processor are you using?

I am using the X-Carve (inch) (*.gcode)

There were a bunch of threads on this when 10.5 was released.
https://discuss.inventables.com/search?context=topic&context_id=114032&q=10.5&skip_context=true