What do you call your X-Carve?

So what name have you given your X-Carve?

I am planning on calling mine the “Kaiju Karve” :wink:

Mine will be “Martin’s Automated Router Table Yo” or MARTY for short!! :smiley:

“Yo is an English slang interjection, commonly associated with American English. It was highly popularized after being used commonly in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania since the 1940s. Although often used as a greeting, yo may come at the end of a sentence, often to direct focus onto a particular individual or group or to gain the attention of another individual or group.”

1 Like

Mine is usually “The CNC” or “The X-Carve”. Occasionally “ARGH!”

I really should come up with a name for it at some point!

2 Likes

Destruct-a-tron :smile:

(I never got into 3D Printers, as they are additive and creative. But CNC and Lasers? Subtractive and destructive!!! Bwahahaha :smiling_imp: )

1 Like

Bugs Bunny.

I really wasn’t planning to get that intimate with my CNC.

2 Likes

Hal…

1 Like

Dances With Sawdust

4 Likes

Just Stosh… :wink:

Open the pod bay door, Hal…

Bob

1 Like

Mister X

Miss X would be more proper name. Breaks down too easy. :smile:

1 Like

Only had to tighten the eccentric nuts for the first few cuts personally. Ran it for 3 hours nonstop last night with absolutely no wobble. The girlfriend wanted to name it Xena… CNC Princess

2 Likes

With all the mods I’m doing I guess I’m going to have to name my machine Mega-Carve

Dave

I’m calling mine “on it’s way!” They just shipped to me today…

5 Likes

@DavidSohlstrom

Then maybe I should rename mine DeceptiCarve!

1 Like

My son has officially named mine. He is 2.

It will from now on be called: “Ma-sha-sheen”

I have been trying to come up with a name for it since @DonDespain asked a good while back, and just haven’t been able to until I thought about what the kid calls it. :smile:

2 Likes

My girl friend keeps calling it ‘the machine’

2 Likes

She’s absolute, that is the dammed machine, dust maker, trouble maker. :slight_smile: