Where to find food grade epoxy

I am looking everywhere for food grade epoxy. There is a project here that puts a hamburger inlayed with epoxy in a cuttingboard and it just says food grade epoxy. Well most places ive called and talked with and can find on google say there is no such. So im wondering what is used. Ive been told fish tank resin from a tank store. Need a website or company that supplies this so called food grade epoxy resin. Lol

A specific “food grade” epoxy should not exist. If it does, then it’s just a marketing trick. All is much the same and once cured epoxy becomes inert and is no more dangerous than the wood you’d be inlaying, and since people have been chopping their food up on wood for a very long time, then there is nothing to worry about. This opinion was shared by my scientifically minded colleagues at Ciba where I worked for 10 years and they know their chemical stuff!

i tend to agree with @JDworx but here is what my google search revealed.

food grade epoxy - Google Search

Food grade epoxy, like most other FDA certified materials is mostly a matter of certification of content and chain of custody.

The relevant regulation is: GovInfo

Thats pretty much what ive read up on also. A gimmic as it all cures to make safe.

Smooth-on would be my first stop if I were searching.