Woodcraft of Columbus selling X-Carve Machines and Accessories

If you are in Ohio, we are now selling the X-Carve CNC Machine. We have a 1000mm X-Carve on the floor ready to check out and in a few days, we will have at least one in stock with some of the great affordable bits Inventable offers on their website. We will offer the fully loaded package as it is offered on the Inventables website. We can offer advice on how to build and run the X-Carve, which we feel is the easiest CNC machine to use for first timers. We have been very impressed overall with the machine that we have been using now for almost a year. If you are in Ohio and want to see it in operation, stop into Woodcraft of Columbus at 1077 Bethel Road, Columbus, OH.

6 Likes

I would like to come check your place out sometime.

The store is on shutdown right now, but yes, we have a 1000mm X-Carve on the floor. If you want to set up a time to come in and see it, we can do that! Phone number is 614-273-0488. We are at the store 10 am - 6 pm Mon-Sat and Noon to 5 pm on Sunday. Ask for Bob Smith. I’m not there all the time, but leave your name and number and reason for call and I will return the call and set something up.