WTB: X-Carve 1000mm x 1000mm

Looking to buy a X-Carve 1000mm. I am located in CT but willing to travel withing a few hours.

Greetings - funny thing, I’m looking to sell! I love the machine and I have done some really cool things with it. However, it’s the old line “it’s not you, it’s me”. It’s not the X-Carve, it’s me. I find that I really don’t have the time to dedicate to some of the more grandiose projects I had in mind, thus I’m not using it to its full potential. My husband and I have a 6 acre farm and I have a huge wood shop in one of the buildings but I find most of what I do is still the old fashioned way. And for my modern bent, I now have a 3d printer. Plus a lot of our time is taken up by going to our camper in the mountains every other weekend so the poor x-carve sits there wondering what it is doing there idle.

I purchased my machine almost 2 years ago but it actually didn’t get assembled until about this past February. The only thing…Connecticut - I’m in Central Georgia. I’m not quite sure how you can private message me without embedding my email address in this public forum (which obviously I don’t want to do)

First thing would be if you’re interested in trying to figure out if we can come to an accord on price if it is worth each of us making a half-way drive. Seems that would be cheaper than trying to ship it!

I’d be happy to provide photos and videos of it running, etc.

Let me know - cheers!

1 Like

still looking…lol

Hey - well, as I said in my email the halfway point is Emporia, Va - which is just a good stop along 95 (and they have a wawa if you’re familiar) - how about you think of an offer for me and then we’ll see if that makes it worth the drive.

Hi Darryl! Bummer you don’t have time for the x-carve and you’re breaking up haha. I’m interested if your other potential buyer doesn’t work out. I’d be interested in seeing some pics and a list of everything you’re including. I live in Pittsburgh btw and I’m down for meeting halfway. I look forward to your response!

Its all yours ended up buying a new machine. lol

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.