I’ve been running a project all day long today and on my last run for the day the x-axis locked up and cut a nice deep line across the entire project. Not a big deal about the project but I’m only halfway on a tight deadline.
Here is what I have troubleshot so far:
- turned everything off, y1 and y2 move smoothly, Z moves smoothly, X is very hard to move and sounds bumpy.
- took X motor out and it still isn’t moving well if turned by hand
- Unplugged and it seems to move just fine
- Plugged back in and not moving well
- Plugged X motor into Y2 cable and it moves just fine
- Motor when plugged into X cable, even when the cable is disconnected from controller, still isn’t moving correctly.
My assumption is something with the controller or wiring?
Can anyone help me out!?