X-axis not working

Ok so I have an issue with my XC Pro. I was using it the other night on a project when it went nowhere near the tool path lines so I stopped it. Tried to home it so that it was calibrated and it kept moving left and so I stopped that. Well I moved it all the way to the right side and now it is stuck and won’t move at all along the x-axis; it will move on the y and z-axis but not on the x-axis. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

I had the same issue where it got stuck, I removed the panel on the right and used a wrench to move the drive screw.

1 Like

I too had a similar issue. When i was manually jogging it, I went hard right, and got stuck there.
Took off the panel, used the wrench to move it a hair, haven’t had the issue since.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks guys I will try this later today when I get back home and let y’all know how it goes.

1 Like

Same issue for me a couple of weeks ago… Popped the right panel off and turned the drive screw with a 19mm if I remember correctly.

2 Likes

Same here, I got mine stuck once shortly after I got it. I 4th the motion to remove the cover and use a wrench to get it off the stop block.

2 Likes

Indeed! Just be gentle with the wrench and push the head a little at the same time to help free the beast. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let us know how it works out for you. I hope it goes smoothly.

1 Like

Thanks guys so much. I tried as soon as I got back home tonight and it worked. Thanks again.

2 Likes

Same problem, same solution. Thank you for posting.

1 Like