X-Carve 1000mm Wheat Ridge, CO

I’ve been tasked with disbursing the assets of a recently dissolved business. One of these items is an X-Carve 1000mm (including waste board kit, rail kit, controller kit, dust control system, and sideboard mdf). It was purchased in Oct 2019 and has only been very lightly used. It is in my home in Wheat Ridge, CO.

Anyone interested in purchasing this? I’m asking $950 OBO (originally $2500) If not, I’m looking to get some basic support in using it (it is already assembled) so I can demonstrate it to potential buyers. Please let me know if you may be interested or available to help with that.

Thanks,
Elan

Hello, I would be interested in purchasing it. I don’t live in Colorado but I can either make the trip or have a buddy pick it up and ship it to me. Let me know if this is still available, thank you!

1 Like

Elan, i shared your listing with an Xcarve FaceBook group, so you should get a couple offers soon if they haven’t sent Dms already :+1:

1 Like

Hi Elan, I’ll buy this machine if it’s still available. My son is interested in CNC projects and this would be a good way to get him started.

1 Like

This item has sold, thank you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.