X-Carve 1000x1000 for Sale $500 (SOLD) - Paynesville, MN

We’re selling our X-Carve that we had now for 2 years in our school. Our kids used in in our innovation center for the past two years, and as we’re upgrading to a couple shopbots we’re trying to find someone who will take the X-Carve off our hands. It has been used a lot, and had to have the brushes replaced. Message me if you have any questions :slight_smile:

do you have any photos?
thanks!

Hi @AnitaFlanders - I’m interested! Have you had any issues with the machine? And can you share any photos? Thank you!

I added a couple :slight_smile:

Hi @MikeWestcott, I added a couple pictures to my description. The machine was working great when we first set it up. As we had different students using it, I think for most part it was user errors. We had probably around 1 out of 5 carvings turn out alright before summer break. Haven’t used it since. The wood we had was also a very hard wood, what we think might be a problem as well. I attach a picture of the projects that I still have here.

Thanks, the photos help clarify the pricing discrepancy & confirm my initial thoughts…
this isn’t the X-carve Pro nor is it 4x4.
The 4x4 x-carve Pro sells new for $10,000… more date if youre interested

This is the Standard X-Carve model, 1000mm x 1000mm size which sells for $2,600 brand new with many upgrades on the current model that would cost $500 to update this older version.
No offense and i understand the desire to recoup funds, but the cnc youve got sells for about $1400-1600 around the community.

2 Likes

Thank you @SethCNC!! Feeling pretty stupid right now… Should have done my research before just assuming that it was an X-Carve 4x4. The teacher who had initially bought it isn’t working here any more, so I don’t have any of the purchasing information. Thanks for clarifying! I will get the description and the price updated!

2 Likes

is this for sale email me at goudemike@gmail.com

Are you still selling your X-Carve 1000x1000? My 19-year-old autistic daughter is starting a business making holiday yard decorations from construction foam. If this is still available please contact me at Ronsdirtydeeds@aol.com. Thank you!

I’m so sorry. It got just picked up today! Hope you find another one for your daughter!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.