X-carve 2.0 shipping dates?

just recieved confirmation that my new x-carve is shipped but my clamp set is on back order i can deal with that

What date did you order?

Just got the confirmation of shipping minus the clamp set. Ordered September 7. Canā€™t wait to get it.

7th sept

Got Shipping notification 2 days ago, it will arrive this Friday! Wooot!!

Mine came two days ago! Now its time to decided whether I build this or my long overdue Build Log 2.0 (Bartā€™s C02 cutter) that has been sitting in parts for over a year.

That sort of leads into a question: Will we ever see an Inventables Laser Cutter/Engraver?

Ordered Sept 10, Shipment notification this morning Oct 7. Also back-ordered on the X-Carve Clamp Set - 30717-01. Thanks @inventables for not holding up the whole kit on account of the clamps!

Very excited because the Colorado Springs Maker faire is Oct 15th. This may arrive in time for me to assembly and take to the show with a pen to draw peopleā€™s photos.

Not sure if this was posted yet but I got this email the other day from inventables. Maybe it will clear up some timeline questions.

3 Likes

I ordered 5 Sept and anticipated according to Inventables email to get a shipping notice last week. Looks like our expectations have been raised. First rule in Customer Service, if its going to be late tell us. We donā€™t mind as long as we donā€™t have to keep checking. Stoked to get mine also.

1 Like

Ordered Sept 12th, supposed to get a notice this week. Getting very anxious.

And yeah, Iā€™d rather my expectations be set low. I didnā€™t expect things to be shipped out this late, especially when told ā€œend of September.ā€ Just tell us it might be delayed or something, Iā€™d rather expect a later date and know that I have to wait than to be kept waiting.

Either way, Iā€™m pretty jumpy about this.

Looks like the orders are delayed once again! 2 days ago I asked they sent me the same email that it is expected to ship this week. Now I am getting a response they are all of a sudden delayed. Iā€™m thinking it wonā€™t ship out for another 2 weeksā€¦

Hopefully Noone is going by that chart anymore. It is inaccurate.

Yep, I think I jinxed myself. Mine should be shipping out this week but I havenā€™t got a notification yet. :sob:

Yikes, I didnā€™t know that.

I wonder why they rushed to release the XCarve, seems like not enough testing went into it.

Bummer.

I had a notice from Inventables the other day and it is being delivered Tuesday. Yipee. Also had a nice email frocustomer support. So all is well sr. Good Luck.

Richard message a little below was for y, about my delivery.

What date did you order?

So let me just recap for a moment hereā€¦ When they advertised ā€œExpected to start shipping end of Septemberā€ that translated to ā€œWeā€™ll ship on Sept 30th but only if you were the first in line, otherwise you gotta wait another couple weeks.ā€ Which, okay Iā€™ll tap into my reserve of patience and wait it out, no big dealā€¦ but now Iā€™m at the end of week 10/10 with no tracking number and a forum speculating that I need to wait another 2 weeks for them to start shipping again (because the Controllers are probably scrap again) and even then, the orders placed before mine will need to be shipped first anyway?

I agreeā€¦ This launch seemed a little rushed and now lead time to the customers is suffering.