X-carve 2.0 shipping dates?

Order placed October 10th and shipped today November 1st (domestic US) with the exception of the X-Controller which is on backorder with an expected ship date of November 10th.

Ordered my 1K x 1K X-Carve 2.0 on October 15, 2016, and I just today (11/2/16) got the first of what will be several shipping notices.

Steve…

1 Like

Welcome to the club. This forum is a wealth of knowledge and help. Any questions is just a search away. And if you can’t find what your looking for post your question. Someone will be along shortly.

1 Like

ordered the 750mm on 10/4.
received it on 10/31.
controller will come 11/7
it took me 2 evenings to put it together and tram it in. (less than .005)
the quality is VERY impressive and the packaging is fantastic.
some of the instructions could use a little work but overall very good.
Cant wait to try it out…

1 Like

For those keeping track… I ordered my X-Carve 2.0 on 10/15/16 and part of the order shipped yesterday (11/2/16). Just got a another email today (11/3/16) with bunch of additional items shipped. Today they shipped the entire X-Carve unit and accy’s I ordered minus the X-Controller which is on a short backorder. Inventables sent me another notification email stating the X-Controller is expected to ship on 11/11/16.

Perfect… Just working on the work table now. I’ll be ready when it arrives.

Steve
Nazareth, Pa.

1 Like

Ordered the 1000mm on 10/14
Received Shipping notice 11/02
Receive Date per UPS 11/08

X-Carve X-Controller back ordered and not shipped
X-Controller expected ship date 11/11

UPDATE:
UPS dropped off everything but the X-Controller last night (11/08). Boxes were banged up but contents were in good shape, even the waste board.

UPDATE:
X-Carve took around 6 total hours (between two nights) for me to complete (11/10). Clean-up will come tonight as my work area is a mess.

X-Controller should be shipped out today… No email yet.

UPDATE:

X-Controller was dropped off last night (11/17). I was able to put it together in about an hour. Had to re-wire the x,y1,y2,z as I assembled them backwards. Made a few test carves and everything seems to be working well.

Oh I also had to do a 1/4 turn on the stepper motors as they wouldn’t move when I tested. Now time to build something.

2 Likes

Watching this post with excitement. I ordered mine on 10/22. Hoping to get it in time to make a few holiday gifts for the family.

Ordered 10-20 received shipping info today. Yee haw

1 Like

Just received my 1K x 1K X-Carve on 11/7/16. Still waiting for the X-Controller.

Steve

Ordered 10/22 and just received shipping notices today! Clamps(11/31) and controller(11/15) on back order.

Ordered 10/30 and nothing but an order confirmation yet. Patient waiting :neutral_face:

1 Like