X Carve Pro Owners Near Me

Hello,

Looking to create this topic as I am new here. Completely new to the CNC world and looking to make my first time purchase on the X Carve Pro after doing hours and hours of research.

I wanted to create this thread for anyone like myself who is looking to get the last final step before making the purchase. I know everyone has a busy schedule and a business to run but for those who are willing and have the extra time to speak with a person who is serious about the X Carve Pro this thread is directed to you.

So with that said is there anyone who owns an X Carve Pro near me?

I am located near Riverside, CA 92557. I have done tons of research on it and scheduled a meeting with someone from the Inventables team to show me through the machine but would LOVE to see this bad boy first hand and possible ask any questions to a fellow owner.

Please let me know if so. I am grateful for any and all help provided.

Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

Can’t speak to the Pro vs the regular x-Carve. I have the latter, but I think Easel is the same. I am a pro user, for about 2 years. Learned a ton from this forum, and I am pretty comfortable with Easel operation, as well as my xCarve. Mine has the complete upgrade, 1000x1000/Stepper motors/side rails/Z and Gantry etc.

I live in Mentone (just east of Redlands) 92359 and would be happy to help if you need. You could even come over for a beer (or soda) and some hands on.

Reach out if you are interested.

-Mike

2 Likes

I’ve had the 1000m and now i have the PRO. I live in the central valley just south of Fresno. If you want to take a trip or plan a facetime

1 Like

Sounds like you have several users closer, I am in Vegas. Am an initial purchaser of the XCarve Pro. Still learning Easel but successfully using VCarve Pro. Would be happy to offer any help I can.

1 Like

Fellow Las Vegas person here. I just ordered my pro, it should come in the next week. DM me please

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.