X-Carve Tool Tray

Just getting started with my X-Carve so I designed this X-Carve Tool Tray to organize all of my clamps, ramps, bases, bits and other accessories I have and neatly place them on available space over the Controller Side Board.
A 3mm wide shoulder was routed around the tray to hold an optional acrylic cover in the future.

10 Likes

I really like that! Good job and one other thing…the machine is way too clean :grinning:

That is awesome, is it shared in Easel?

Hi Scott

Thank you! Yes, it is shared in Easel. You can open it here: X-Carve Tool Tray | Inventables

Hi Pat,

Thank you! I agree. I’m just getting started but I need to start cranking real work with it now. :slight_smile:

Hi. Your Easel project says the stock was 12x24. What are the dimensions of the finished piece? I only have the 500mm machine.

Hi, Amy. The finished piece is 410mm x 180mm. I believe your machine’s work area is 250mm x 250mm, which is effectively ~84.68% of the area of my piece. Given the unused space on my piece, I believe you can come up with a very nice tray design you can carve on your X-Carve to accommodate the same number of pieces. I hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions. Happy to help.