X-Carve upgrade kit

The complete upgrade kit. Z-axis , belt upgrade, and motors are unused. I had installed the riser plates and dust guards but they are in like new condition. Looking to get $300 or best offer. Shipping is approximately $25.

Sold

Got any pics and price please.

1 Like

Everything that came with the upgrade is included.

1 Like

Hi Willie, just curious about why you decidedagainst the Inventables upgrade kit. I’m considering an upgrade and there are other options out there.

Good morning. After I purchased the upgrade kit I started thinking about all the parts that would be left from the original X-carve. I thought I could maybe use them to build a laser engraver. After lots of research, I decided to build a larger Queen Bee Pro, that would allow me to use full sheets of plywood for some projects I was working on. It seems like overkill but I just turned the original X-carve into a full-time laser engraver, so I didn’t need the upgrades for that.

hello willie if this is still available i’m interested in buying. how can i contact you

Sold

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.