X-controller connectors

Hi, does anyone know the type and make of these green connectors.
are the common or proprietary design ?
if common, what are their refernce numbers and where can they be found ?
many thanks in advance

They are called screw terminal block connectors. They are very common. Simply use a search engine to find.

I believe they are phoenix contact connectors

Phoenix Contact is simply one of many manufactures of electrical connectors. If you go to their website and search for “screw terminal blocks” they will show up. There are many different types of terminal blocks (for example; DIN Rail terminal blocks). These screw terminal blocks are very common in CNC accessories. Masso also uses them.