XCarve for Sale in MD

Selling a 2016 XCarve with new sideboard and an extra wide maker slide. Also has a Dewalt 611 motor mount, NEMA 23 motors, all of the wiring, wasteboard and an extra belt. Note that the XController nor router is included. Looking for local pickup only due to the waste board cost to ship. Asking $900 or OBO. Let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Still available? In northern VA and very interested!

Yes, it is still available.

I’m interested but you are leaving out the controller and the router which will cost all of $600-$700. Might as well get a new one for a few hundred more and know exactly what I got.

What’s your lowest advertised price knowing I need the two main components?

I’m building a new controlller for my new CNC so I won’t need the XController now. So all of this for $1,100.00:

• XCarve
    • Dewalt 611 motor mount
    • NEMA 23 motors
    • All of the necessary wiring
    • Inventables wasteboard
    • Extra belt for X and Y axis
  • XController
  • Side Board (Not installed)
  • Extra Wide Maker Slide (Not installed)
  • Inventables tool kit

Would you be willing to sell for $1200 to cover shipment to new Orleans.

Because of the waste board cost to ship I have no interest in shipping. Sorry.

I have shipped item that large before and it honestly wasn’t that much. I am willing to pay you your price plus $100 for shipping.

Would you be willing to ship without the wasteboard?

Still available ?

Yes, this is still available. 1000x1000 XCarve INCLUDING XController and everything else mentioned in original post. Not interested in shipping at this time.

@SD1 I’m in Northern Virginia and will pickup. Please let me know so we can coordinate.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.