Y-Axis Risers with dust boot clearance

Hi Luke
Do you do international shipping? I’m in Australia

Hey Sam! Yes, I actually just shipped my 4th order to Australia this morning. I can send risers OR stiffeners (up to 8 or 10) to Australia for $25. If you want the ultimate upgrade or some combination of stiffeners and risers, the price is around $35 to ship. If you visit the Etsy store I have intl shipping set up there. I am still working on setting it up on the website.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 2 hours unless flagged)

Great, thanks Luke

Luke,
Are you still selling the 9mm upgrade kit on your website? What is the difference between the gt2 and gt3? And Do you have the kits in stock? Thank you

Hey Mike -

Yes, I have 2GT2 and 3GT3 complete kits in stock and ready to ship.

2GT2 is cheaper and allows you to use the stock motor pulleys on newer machines - it is essentially the same as the stock belt, just wider to add some strength. 3GT3 is even stronger and has better tooth engagement, but is a little more expensive and requires you to cut the pulleys off your motors and replace with the new ones provided in the kit.

Let me know if I can help you with anything!

Edit: added pitch designation for clarity (2GT2 instead of just GT2, etc)

1 Like

The 3mm pitch of the 3GT3 belting makes for a larger and more robust area to engage with the drive pulley vs the 2GT2 belting.

Edit: I had originally inadvertantly left off the pitch designation, so I was technically incorrect to say that GT3 has better tooth engagement than GT2. What I meant was that 3GT3 has better tooth engagement than 2GT2.