Are you using the motor covers on the XC750? I printed them but they seem to come very close to the front pulleys. Also, how do you attach it?
Do you have a file for this that I can take a look at and maybe modify?
I have a xc1000 but they should be cross compatible.
I changed the wheel covers to be wider to clear any y rail stiffeners you use and I cut the front flange off as it rubbed on the wheel. I also made the skin thicker.
To make it easy to custom fit I left off the holes for attaching the cover off, so you can use whichever bolts you want. I took the two top screws holding on the motors off and then used those holes to align the cover and drill the holes. I then put the motors back on and used coupler nuts to connect the cover to those bolts. I could have also just used longer M5 bolts from the motors, but I didn’t have any that long.
You can download the files from thingiverse and open them in tinkercad to change anything you want.