Your order date vs ship date?

It’s been a while since we’ve seen any kind of shipping updates from Inventables - and I know I’m not the only one waiting for an order that’s curious - so I figured I’d try to start a running “my order date/my ship date” thread.

Care to share?

I ordered mine August 21. I’ll post an update when it ships.

EDIT: Just received shipping notification September 15

I ordered mine on August 2. I just received 2 of 3 of the boxes Friday, September 4th. I was informed before ordering that there was a 3-4 week wait on shipping. Once shipped, two of the boxes showed up in less than a week (I live in Canada). Now I’m just wondering where is the third box? I tracked it via USPS and it showed as 1 package. Then 2 boxes showed. I’d think that it would have shown as 1 package, or 3 separate ones.

Confirmation of my X-carve order : 17 august

Was suppose to be 3 to 4 week and another 1 or 2 weeks for the shipping to go to canada

Still no update for anything

I will update my post when I have news
########################################################

ok i had a good news today, everyting is in the way to canada (usps) 11 september

########################################################
23 september everyting received (3 boxes)
1 box for first arrive with the cpu and core component
2nd box 1 day after with only bits
3rd box a few days after with my rail (I did not orderrer the waste board)

Thx

As stated above, I ordered mine on August 2. For over three weeks I didn’t hear anything. Then it shipped around the end of August. I got 2 of the boxes on September 4 and the third came today, September 8. I live in Canada.

I ordered Aug 16th. My wife & a couple of buddies keep asking when it’s coming - my subtractive answer starting from 3-4 weeks is getting old for them. :smile: (although I think with my buddies, they’re excited, while my wife is wondering how long she has me for until this thing takes over my spare time…)

Edit…shipped 9/11. It’s gonna be a long week while waiting for UPS!

I ordered mine in November.