Z-probe connector?

What do you call the plug that the z-probe kit uses to connect the probe to the xcarve? I’m looking at making a digitizing probe and want to just use that connector that’s already there.

36010_socket.pdf (63.3 KB)

1 Like


Larry, do you know the connector part alone, not just the cable assembly? I would rather not take the chain drag apart to replace the whole cable assembly. I can easily solder in a new connector. Thanks.

or will any DC Barrel Jack 5.5mm x 2.1mm bulkhead connector work?

1 Like

Or the whole list of these options that will also work…


Those are the ones I was looking at. Thank you Seth. Much appreciated.

1 Like