1000mm X-Carve w/ Dust System for Sale - Atlanta, GA

I am selling my 1000mm X-Carve system because I don’t have the time to use it these days.

Looking for $1300 for the X-Carve System and the table-top it is all mounted to. Does not include the table below which I built to roll it around. Below is a list of all of the included components.

Product: X-Carve®
Contents:
X-Carve DeWalt 611 Spindle Mount
X-Carve Arduino/gShield Motion Controller Kit
X-Carve Power Supply Kit
X-Carve 1000mm Wiring Kit
X-Carve 1000mm Drag Chain Kit
X-Carve Limit Switch Kit
X-Carve Clamp Set
X-Carve®
X-Carve 1000mm Rail Kit
X-Carve ACME Lead Screw Kit
X-Carve NEMA 23 Stepper Motor Kit
Product: X-Carve Dust Control System - 30740-02

I am only doing local pickup and will not be shipping this. The machine runs great but will need some tuning to the limit switches to make sure they are working properly. You’re welcome to jog the machine upon pickup to ensure it is working properly. I last used a few days ago for a few final carves.

(upload://gPL3URmjpIosKFN62cU9RPNZCaD.jpeg)

Michael,
Hello. I have never owned an X-Carve machine. Are you satisfied with it’s operational output, speed, size, etc. and if I were to purchase, could you advise me on how it loads software, cuts, etc.?
I live south of the Atlanta airport.
Thank you.
Denny

Hey Denny,
I am extremely satisfied with the performance of my x-carve while I’ve owned it. I used it primarily for repetitive cuts as part of an Etsy shop my wife and I ran so don’t have much experience with different software tools etc. The Inventables forum is a great resource for learning and gaining ideas on how to use, maintain, and keep your x-carve working properly. As for software, I would suggest you look into the Easel platform provided by inventables as a beginning to CAD and modeling. Very simple and straightforward tool to use and that is what I used while owning the machine. Take a look at the forums and easel and let me know if you’re interested in coming to look at the machine.
-Michael

1 Like

Is this still available?

Yes it is still available.

Sent you a message about it.

Michael,
Sorry about the late reply. We are on vacation this week, back in the shop next week.
Perhaps we can discuss more before I visit you? My cell is 404-567-3028.
If you could pre-text me your number, I’ll add you into my contact list, as I get a lot of spam calls that
I don’t recognize. I have a few more questions.
Thank you very much for taking time to reply.
Denny

Is this still available?

Thanks

The machine is Sold

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.