1000mm Xcarve Fully Loaded Version Minus the wasteboard

Hello Everyone,

I am in the Cincinnati Ohio area and am looking to sell my 1000mm xcarve. I have the fully loaded version with the upgraded motors and comes with the dewalt router. I have everything except for the wasteboard. This is assembled in my shop currently.

I have decided to move up to a professional machine and would like to use the cash to put towards the new one.

Local Pickup is welcome but will ship for a fee depending on where you live at.

Asking $900.00 or best offer.

Thanks,
Kyle

what are you moving to?

Very interested, please give me a text or call

518 935 8036

Hey Malcolm,

I am upgrading to a tormach because my work speed and capacity has just outgrown the xcarve.

Thanks!

I am attempting to start a small maker space in my town to get kids interested in actually making things again and also would be interested if this is still available.

contact email: toddzle@aol.com

Hi Kyle, I am in Middletown Ohio and am interested in the machine. Let me know if you still have it. I could pick it up since I’m less than a 1/2 hour north

Is your Xcarve still available?

Jeff
jcarbin52@gmail.com

Still available?

Oh, man! where were you when I ordered my 1000mm XCarve with the DeWalt?! I could walk to Cincinnati and carry it home before I’m gonna get mine!!! What are you using for a dust boot? There are so many on here, but I haven’t seen any that specify the DeWalt housing.

Still have this available if anyone is interested locally. Thanks

Can you please let me know exactly what the upgrades are that are on this system?

I’m interested and will be in Cincinnati in a few weeks.
Can you Pm some pictures?
-Adam

Thank you all. It appears that I have someone coming to pick this up on Monday. If the deal falls through for any reason I will let everyone know. Thank you.

I’m about an hour from Cincinnati and very interested in it. If it’s still for sale, I could come at your earliest convenience. You can call or text me at 765-561-0191 if it’s still available. Thanks

Hi do you still have the CNC? Thanks

Hi Kyle

Is this still available?