1000X1000 X-Carve with Vacuum Table - For Sale - Florida Panhandle

For Sale: 1000X1000 X-Carve with Vacuum Table and Accessories: $2000.00. Pickup only in Panama City Beach, FL.

Shortly after purchasing this new, I moved out of state and have had this in storage until recently. During assembly of the machine, I fabricated a custom storage base and added a vacuum hold down table used for holding sheet goods without any mechanical clamps. Machine is in like new condition with about 20 hours of cutting time. I’m selling because I have access to a larger machine and I would like to free up space in my garage for new projects.

Items included as shown in pictures:

• 1000X1000 X-Carve with controller
  • Storage base with heavy duty casters (this is very heavy)
  • Vacuum pump with manifold, vacuum gauge, plenum and attached spoil board
  • 3D printed Z and Y axis dust covers
  • Acrylic dust show with removable felt dust skirt
  • Z Zero touch plate and bit clamp
  • Small shop vac and hoses
  • DeWalt DWP611 router with base and wrench
  • Triqerta touch plate
  • 2- X-Carve 60 piece clamp sets
  • 2- Replacement 30”X30” spoil board pieces (not shown)

Items not included but required for use:

• Computer
  • CAD/CAM software (I was using Vectric V-Carve Pro and Universal Gcode Sender)
  • Router bits

Video of machine cutting sheet PVC for Etsy items

Can you provide details of the vacuum pump?

1 Like

It is an Ametek 116765 Lamb Central Vacuum Motor. I purchased it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I9QMOHE/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks, is it quieter than a shop vac?

Unfortunately it is not quieter. It might be possible to add some type of muffler or baffle to tone down the sound from the vacuum pump a bit.

Reducing price to $1800.00

Nice setup. Wish you were closer.

Reduced to $1600.00. I need the space for a new upcoming project!

I’m interested. New member here, not sure how to send private messages. Please post if still available and how I can send you my phone number.

1 Like

Hi @BenPoole Welcome !!
If you click(or tap on phone) Max’s name or photo, you’ll get a popup with this blue message button to DM him your contact info :+1:

1 Like

Not sure how I missed that, thanks!

1 Like

@BenPoole

I replied to your private message.

This item has now sold. I would like to thank the community for all of your support and interest!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 22 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.