3D setup for cutting

I have a picture that I want to print in 3D does anyone know how to do this in easel pro that can guide me. 60e52694317b330adc76e60051e1ea3e.jpg

I watched a few videos on YouTube last night that covered that subject. Waaaayyy out of my pay-grade. Basically it looked like embossing metal, but on a computer. Some of what he was doing is also exactly the same as in PhotoShop, so I wasn’t completely lost. I suppose it comes down to finding the right software that can do it. I’m just starting to get my feet wet in Fusion 360. Apparently Fusion can do it, but I can’t, yet.
I can’t remember who I was watching. He mentioned that he invented what sounded like “makers coins”. He used those to demonstrate several free 3D programs.

This is my experience with 3d. You need 3d Cad software and you need Cam software that can convert that to gcode. I use Rhino which was the popular software 10 years ago before fusion 360 came along. You create your model in 3d and then I use Meshcam to turn the model into gcode. *** I don’t believe ***you can create 3d in Easel, but you can run code generated from another app with a grbl post processor.

Inventables Introduces 3D in EASEL Pro (youtube.com)

Is there any way to modify the tool paths once you import an STL? I’m importing a simple shape that could easily be cut with a 1/4 bit. However it wants to do a 1.5hr carve with a rough in and finish tool path that just don’t make any sense.