500mm x 500mm X-Carve for sale in UK

Sadly I have no time for this so for sale. 500mm x 500mm had only around 10 hours use. (far less time than it took to assemble). Complete with hold downs, tools, several cutters, dust extraction (unused), tools, Spoil board, sensor probe, Dewalt 230V router.
This all works great and welcome to see it working. Any sensible offer accepted (no £50 is not sensible, if that’s all you have go buy a hammer and chisel).
Can ship to almost anywhere. (UK mainland £20).

What price are you thinking for it?

£750.

1 Like

Hello,
I’m new to this forum. I am interested.

Hi Jessica.
I’m in Norfolk Uk. You’re welcome to see it working if you would like.
It’s really in excellent condition and saves the 15 hours or so assembling a kit.

Regards

David.

Hello,
I actually live in California, USA. Would you be able to ship it? Of course I’ll pay for shipping.

Ok. I guess you won’t be calling in on your way past. I think the size and weight are going to make it too expensive. A quick look at TNT shows about £450 (3 day air freight). You might be able to get better price from your side. I am happy to crate it up for you. David.

Hi David, I know this was posted a few months back i’ve just joined i take it it has been sold by now?

Thanks

Dan

Morning,

Is this still for sale?

Kind regards,

Liam

Hi there.
I’m based in Midlands nd I would be happy to collect it. Is it still available ?

Hi David, is this still for sale?

Hello David.
I am new here also, is your X Carve still available.
Regards: Gregory groom

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.