500mm X-Carve For Sale (Chicago Area - Local Pickup)

Fully Assembled – Completely loaded.

Here’s the lowdown:

1. Fully functional 500x500mm Kit w/ beefier base (see pics) & mad cable management
  2. 300W Spindle mount, DeWalt Spindle mount, and Universal Spindle mount included
  3. NEMA 23 motors
  4. Z-Axis Adjustment Knob
  5. 1/4 & 1/8 Collets + Nuts
  6. 300W and 600W Spindles included
  7. Full set of unused 2 & 3-flute Kodiak Endmills (great for Aluminum)
  8. Benchtop mounting brackets included
  9. Clamps included

$1000 [Firm] - Local Pick-up Only

New Offer Price: $700

1. Fully functional 500x500mm Gen 1 Kit (including Power Supply) w/ beefier base (see pics) & mad cable management
  2. 300W Spindle mount, DeWalt Spindle mount, and Universal Spindle mount included
  3. NEMA 23 motors
  4. Z-Axis Adjustment Knob
  5. 1/4 & 1/8 Collets + Nuts
  6. 300W and 600W Spindles included
  7. Benchtop mounting brackets included
  8. Clamps included

Where are you located?

City of Chicago. NW Side.

Chad,

Chad, Have you sold the unit yet?

I have not.

Chad,
So this unit is fully functional and has the controller? Will this unit do contours or 3D?
Thanks,
David

Listing is accurate: It is a fully functional Gen 1 unit with all components included; to be clear - this is what the price covers:

New Offer Price: $700

• Fully functional 500x500mm Gen 1 Kit (including Power Supply) w/ beefier base (see pics) & mad cable management
  • 300W Spindle mount, DeWalt Spindle mount, and Universal Spindle mount included
  • NEMA 23 motors
  • Z-Axis Adjustment Knob
  • 1/4 & 1/8 Collets + Nuts
  • 300W and 600W Spindles included
  • Benchtop mounting brackets included
  • Clamps included

In terms of “3D” and/or “contours” – this is a 3-axis machine, meaning the gantry moves in the X & Y directions and the spindle moves up and down in the Z. “Contouring” is a very broad term, but I would say, with the proper end mill and tool path, you can accomplish some fairly sophisticated shapes. That being said, this is not a 4-Axis machine, meaning – the Spindle is locked in the Z-axis.

Hi there,

any clue how much would it cost to ship it to Europe (Greece to be more specific)?

I’m aware you’re looking for someone to pick it up locally, just wondered if there’s a chance to get it.

Thank you for your time

I have a Gershner tool box, if a trade would be possible. I can send pics. It’s a larger box. I was a tool & die maker. It’s in great shape.

Chad,
Is this still in play? Please let me know? I will be in the Logan Square area the weekend of June 3. Possible time to see and purchase.
David

Chad,
Is the unit still on the market?
Thanks,
David

Apologies Alex - but not planning to break this guy down and ship him; really only looking at local pickups.

Apologies David – Had family vacation / extended business trip stacked back to back and have been away. The unit is still for sale, however, I’m not looking to barter or trade – would be a cash exchange.

Chad,

I’m interested in the X-Carve and relatively local (burbs).

Ken

Hey Ken - Is there anything specific you’d want to know about the machine – or any additional info you’d want.

Which burb are you in?

I do have a couple questions, but how do we take this conversation out of the forum?

Ken

team@cavelabs.co

Is this still available?