6 Pack Holder

That would be a nice upgrade. I cut out two more handles when i did this so I may try something like that. I thought about it when I did it but the main concern I have is what the water would do to the wood over time. I used a spray poly on the inside just in case there was condensation from the bottle. I figured the dog bone holes were weep holes already in the bottom to allow in water/condensation to get out. The easiest thing I thought of was to use spray foam insulation like you use around an A/C window unit inside of the six pack. I am not sure how much cooling you would be able to keep in the bottles if you did that but should be better then what it is without it.If you try it post some pics please.

I like the look of wood but if you were to use it for everyday use I would think Acylic or PVC would be the way to go.

Think I found the easiest solution. I am not sure how this would line up and its for cans which are a little bigger but putting this in every time you were going to use the six pack would be pretty simple.
http://www.amazon.com/Pack-Freez-Kollant-Cooler-Substiute/dp/B00CKZ9DBK/ref=sr_1_17?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1451491755&sr=1-17&keywords=can+cooler

Love it!! Where is the svg for the handle?

Thanks!

Hey there, awesome project and will be one of my first projects to try with my new x carve. Maybe I am missing something but I don’t see the handle for this in the easel project plans. Am I missing something?

Thanks for awesome project!

Its in the digital files. Its an SVG file. I didn’t put in the easel file because you are going to want to cut it out of a different material(thicker) then the sides of the box. So for this you are just going to create a new project file and import the SVG. I suggest cutting it out of 3/4" wood. That gives it enough strength. If you change the thickness you are going to need to adjust the holes in the top and bottom pieces to fit tight.

Ah ha! I see it now. Thanks very much!