Any X-Carve owners in Columbus, Ohio

Hello everyone my name is Grant and I am new here and have yet to buy my CNC. I am just wondering if there are any X-Carve owners in the Columbus, Ohio area? If so would you be willing to share a little of your time with a fellow woodworker and show me the ropes of the X-Carve?

Hello Grant, I too live in Columbus and new to the forum. Although I do not have an X-Carve yet, I have a deal worked out to purchase one her in the next couple of weeks. There is a user near Chilicothe @brandonheyman (brandonheyman@yahoo.com) that might be willing to answer any questions you might have.

I am in Circleville (about 30-45 minutes south of Columbus depending on where you’re coming from). I am by no means an expert, but I’ll do what I can to help you out!

FWIW - I have the 1000 x 1000 X-Carve.

I live in Cleveland. I bought mine about 2 months ago. I haven’t done much with it. Been working the bugs out and calibrating it. What would you like to know GrantDavis? Maybe we can help a little!

Hi
I live in Columbus and I have x carve , I collect the machine, I am new to cnc, but I am electronic technical, if I can help in some condition, I will do.

I live around Dublin and have the 500 x 500 X-carve. I can help answer questions as well.

Thanks guys, there are more of you in the area than I expected. I travel quite a bit for work but will definitely be in contact with you guys with questions and possible meet ups. Thanks again.

Hi andrew

I live in dublin and I am happy that you have cnc, xcarve, I have too, I am new with cnc, all the time I have challenge to know more about carve, it is nice to meet you , and solve any problems with cnc