Anyone have a Maslow CNC?

Does anyone have one of the Maslow CNC’s? I am curious is it worth it for doing large format things like the stuff on OpenDesk that the X-carve isn’t big enough to do.

I always liked these and will probably get one this summer.

I would suggest heading over to their forum. Barr and Hanna have done a great job putting this together. Members have showcased quite a few of these projects. I’m sure you will find information useful to your question there.

I have one, I’m just embarrassed to say that I haven’t the space to put it up yet. Hopefully, I can get one of my workspaces cleared our early spring and get this put together. We were also lucky enough to have one sponsored for our classroom (makerspace). Received it about 2 weeks ago. We are going to make it into a large format pen plotter instead of a router due to safety. I will be teaching youth how to program gcode.

1 Like

yeah just got it setup in the shop, trouble shooting setup, just starting with G-code and calibrating machine with their makerverse software.

Haven’t gotten Easel to control machine thru “Carve” or Machine setup - but have exported first test project into makerverse.

very new to this process, trying to figure out how to export from easel with 0,0 as center vs bottom left start point. its a new adventure here.

just a heads up, b4 you spend too much time trying to get it to work…
Easel cannot run the controller board that the maslow runs off of, you’ll have to continue to export and send using makerverse

i have a M2 maker made . How DO you get it to connect to easel? i went through the setting but it would not connect can anyone help? thanks

Or you can source a different controller that is basic grbl compatable and works with the maslow… which one? I’m not sure exactly