Anyone in Ventura or LA who would want to show me their Xcarve?

Hey there, forgive me if this is posted in the wrong place, I just joined but have been so eager to see one of these X carves in use! Anyone in Ventura or LA who would want to show me their Xcarve in person?

I carve tikis both big and small and have been using a router on flat panels and would love to get one but would love to see someone’s experience and use of theirs first!

Thanks in advance, I hope this was ok to post here.

Tony
Ventura, CA

Welcome to the forum. Sorry, I live about 2000 miles away from you

haha! I’ll be right over! Thanks for the welcome! I think I found a school near me that will work out!

Present Houston texas you come fron houston

HI, MY NAME IS RICK. I THINK I HAVE PROBLEM WITH MY X CARVE AFTER INSTALLED. IT CAN NOT CARVE ANYTHING. I AM NEW ABOUT THIS. CAN YOU COME TO MY PLACE AND HELP ME OUT? THANKS[quote=“JohanMotaFulgencio, post:4, topic:56204, full:true”]
[/quote]

I AM LIVING IN HOUSTON AT 77083 ZIP[quote=“RickNguyen, post:5, topic:56204, full:true”]
HI, MY NAME IS RICK. I THINK I HAVE PROBLEM WITH MY X CARVE AFTER INSTALLED. IT CAN NOT CARVE ANYTHING. I AM NEW ABOUT THIS. CAN YOU COME TO MY PLACE AND HELP ME OUT? THANKS[quote=“JohanMotaFulgencio, post:4, topic:56204, full:true”]
[/quote]
[/quote]

hello rick I can help you but I don’t know where you live to agree one day?

I plan to go to Missouri City tomorrow to pick up some materials but if I like to bring your machine to my house I have no problems?

Hi johan. I’m living in Houston. 77083

late reply but I am always available at home in webster if you like to bring your machine with pleasure I help you in everything

I was helping a friend with this plasma to make the complete z axis and install it but I finished