Auto Zero all 3 axis at one time

No problem. Another thought, are you putting the touch plate on the left corner of your material or the right? It should be on the left front corner. When you send the file also let me know what the version number is on the G-Code Generator Spreadsheet. I will look it over and get back to you as soon as possible.

Charley

yes I put it on the bottom left corner.
the version of the G-Code Generator spreadsheet is the Excel 2007 one. I canā€™t find any version number is this one.

How long have you had it?

Iā€™ve had it since april last year.
itā€™s the Excel 2007 version

Hmmm, has it been working ok and now just go nuts on you?[

Iā€™ll try it again tonight. Iā€™ll let you know.
I have two version s of your spreadsheet. maybe the one I used isnā€™t the right one.
I must say that I just upgraded my x-Carve this weekend and Iā€™m using the x-Controller now and not the older controller

It should still work but you may need to add the command M02 to the end of the file if it starts causing an error with Universal G-code Sender.

Hi Charley,
You were right it works like a charm.
I was using an old version of the spreadsheet.

1 Like

Charley, thank you so much for all effort and work you put into your product! I just got mine and it has really helped me out a ton!! Hope is all well in Texasā€¦

1 Like

Welcome to the world of Auto Zero!!

Are you still offering an X-Carve forum price? If so, how would I order a plate from you at that price? Thanks

Always!!! Go to my website at www.triquetra-cnc.com and use coupon code 3corners and get 20% off your entire order.

Now it automatically includes the new Triquetra Tool Box software in addition to the G-code Generator Spreadsheet. I have also just got in the plugs for the wire connection to the new X-Controller. If you need it let me know so I can include it in your order at no additional charge.

Thanks. I will head over there now.

How do I indicate that I have the new X-Controller with the z-probe kit so you can include the wires?

Just put it in the notes so hopefully all is well. Thanks again.

You just did. I just got them in and havenā€™t included a way to indicate that they are available on the order page yet. That is why I email all new orders and ask them if they need it. I have one for you and there is not charge for it.

Hello ! Will this generated G-code reset the X, Y, Z axes in the Mach3 program?
What should he do to make it work with the Mach3 control?

Yes, The Triquetra Tool Box will generate a script that you can assign to the Auto Tool Zero button in Mach3. I use it every day on my CNC machine and my Milling machine.

Charley Thomas
Triquetra CNC

1 Like

thank you for info and macro excel !!!

1 Like