Automatic Cut settings Stuck

My cut settings in automatic are stuck. I can change bit size and or material and it still shows the same automatic ( suggestion). It use to change per bit and material selected. Suggestions? Thanks

1 Like

Shows this all the time

1 Like

Those are default setting, if you like to make changes click on manual.

1 Like

Are these inventables bits or custom enteeed bits?
What type of material is selected?
And which cnc machine type was selected for this profile?

Likely youre selecting a combination that is “untested” and those are all entered identically and the user would need to select manual and enter custom settings, or assign custom sertings to that bit/material/machine within the toolbox (link at the top.of easel)

You can see your custom saved settings within the toolbox :toolbox:

1 Like

Its stays like that no matter what material or bit is selected. It use to work. now its not. I do use custom most of the time.

1 Like

For custom bits IF the machine was changed, like IF easel forced you to redo the machine setup, than the bits will not be re-assigned to that new machine profile and will say “N/A” or “DELETED” under the machine here, you will need to go to the toolbox and select Edit on the right side, select the correct machine, then save… For each custom bit parameter.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.